Really, with the state of my internet connection you’d think I lived in a draughty wooden shack on a hill in the middle of fucking nowhere, rather than in the centre of London. But apparently this is what Virgin Media qualifies as ‘adequate service’.
...
Today, it feels as though a mammoth weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
I feel as though I could just float away amongst the, albeit currently abundant and grey, clouds. But float away I just might. Up through the thick grey blanket, to the world of fluffy white, clear blue and warm sunlight.
But no! This is not an ED post. There have been no massively inspiring losses; in fact, I have gained just over a pound. But hey, means I get to lose it again and thus delay any possible decisions I may have to make when I reach 120lbs. Bloomin’ marvellous, I say!
But anyway, onwards!
Enough is ENOUGH is most fucking definitely ENOUGH
There will be no more food chicken.
No more half sentences with the expectation of me guessing the rest.
No more picking unnecessary fights.
No more of the same conversations over and over endlessly.
There will be no more fucking with me. No longer will I have to sit quietly as you are sympathetic and cold and uncaring towards me in the same sentence then fly into a rage when I am confused and upset. No more laying guilt onto me because my life hasn’t turned out exactly as you planned. And no fucking more leaving me in floods of hysterical tears after a thirty second phone call.
No, I haven’t just dumped the world’s worst boyfriend.
Yesterday, I dumped my father.
And it feels a lot like the relief and odd floatiness you get when you’ve been carrying a ridiculously heavy camping backpack for most of the day and finally get to definitively put it down.
But all is not as amazing as it would seem!
We have mice. Brave little bastards, considering we have two cats. And usually that would amuse me. Not enough to compel me not set traps mind you, but enough for me to not constantly wish death upon them.
That is, apart from when they munch on my clothing, heartily it would seem, considering the number of holes in my favourite grey leggings.
Little. Fuckers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Breaking ties with a toxic family member is monumental. I am proud of you.
As for mice, I found one nesting in an old doll costume filled with tons of soft torn-up things she had found all over the apartment.
She didn't even run when discovered... just stared back frightened while nursing her babies.
LMAO! Your taste in jokes is Epic.
I sent that to my naughtiest of friends. They all got to piss their pants courtesy of you. ;)
xoxo zen
Sorry for my poor replying..
Why don't you get a weave?
Um I don't think I am joking about the stripping thing! Depends on how I feel about my body and how much I need the money. It is pretty good money and I DETEST my nose. It must be rectified.
I recently bought 3 copies of Glamour magazine because they had 3 different benefit goodies to give away, did you see that? I didn't even particularly want any of them but they were benefit, and for the price of a magazine...eh.
I'm planning my next tattoos too. Bit of a head fuck though 'cause I REALLY can't decide on placement. I think it would be a beautiful friendship :) Next time I'm in London I'll let you know!
Err explain the father situ? Is he aware of your disowning him or have you just...decided?
Post a Comment