26/07/2010

Sobriety? Pah!

Today I have mostly been napping away the harsh reality of sobriety and secretly swigging mouthfuls from the bottle of vodka in the cupboard.

But it’s okay, it’s Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka - good quality stuff.

Means it’s not pathetic. Obviously.

And I reapplied my makeup beforehand, so I wouldn’t be too much of a dishevelled mess.

Priorities, yeah?



Still tastes appropriately bitter though.

It would be wrong if it didn’t.



EDIT: Drunk+Paranoid+Midnight Walk = Ohmigod, I’m not a mess am I? I don’t look awful do I? Is it obvious that I’m wasted? Am I slurring or walking funny? Why do people keep looking at me!? Stop looking at me!

Repeat until head explodes

6 comments:

carla's diet plan said...

Are you upset? Don't be. There's always tomorrow.

Mich said...

There's no carbs in vodka, right? At least it's probably much better than the stash of Chartreuse I keep under my bed...

Eva said...

NOM NOM NOM
Bison Grass Vodka sounds infuckingcredible.

xo Eva

Mich said...

It's the green Chartreuse that claims it was made by French monks, and only 3 monks at a time know the super secret recipe. :/
I love it - it tastes like a pine forest on fire.

They cut of CM Punk's hair?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I love him!! Even with his gay little shorts and the whole "straight edge" thing... He's not quite Jeff H., but I thought he was pretty delish.

Alice D said...

Heh. I keep Vodka in my cupboard too. It's like, five months old though. :S
You sound like me when I'm drunk. I am the most paranoid drunk EVER.

zen said...

Am I the only one who stores her Vodka in the freezer?
I often TRY to chill my wine and beer in the freezer too, but that often has explosive consequences.