My period has seemingly fucked off for parts unkown.
After lingering like the final guest you want to hurl over the garden wall for five solid months due to a malfunctioning contraceptive implant.
Here's hoping it's permanent and I'm currently barren.
A girl can but dream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh my god.
five months!!!
That sucks the big one
hi, i live in Italy and lucky for me i learned english in 6 grade. i like your blog it's very inspirational. i even started my own blog. please give me support.
My period has fecked off as well. Officially 2 months free of bleeding!
But back to WWE... I must start watching it again. The Undertaker is in a coma?!? He's my fav!! Since I was 5 yrs old, I've been in love with him (had the doll and everything, when most girls were carrying round baby dolls...). Jeff Hardy was mega super duper yummies, so I did gt very upset when he disappeared.
I wish they would just go back to the ridiculousness of WWF in the 90's. It was more fun then.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, luv! Keep on rockin'.
xXx
Don't be silly! You don't want to be barren! You were telling me about all your happy plans for the future you and Mr. Hollow. Bet he wouldn't want you to be barren...
Tis nice for it to be gone though. Nearly 6 months now without mine. I take it for granted though. I've always been lazy with contraception, I worry that my insides'll suddenly stop operating without me knowing and boom! Bun in the oven. Not that that is an imminent concern during my current sex drought.
I am definitely jealous that your period is gone! I wish mine would do that. But I don't want to be barren, so there's a toss up there... I don't think you want to be barren either. Hopefully you won't be :)
Post a Comment