12/05/2010

Enough of this!

I woke up with my stomach rumbling pleasantly this morning, it felt like my stomach was completely empty - it was fucking LOVELY. I love waking up like this.

I hopped out of bed to use the toilet, feeling significantly lighter than yesterday. Remembering all the walking I did yesterday evening... not daring to allow myself too much excitement.

You can see where I'm going with this, I presume.

Onto the scales I get, looking hopefully downwards...

144lbs.

STILL

Enough is enough.

And so; I will be breaking the Skinny Pact for the next 24-36 hours to liquid fast. My intake will be limited to water and watered down apple juice. However, I WILL still be exercising.

If this doesn't work, I MAY have to break things - in lieu of hurting myself out of sheer fucking FRUSTRATION.

RAR!

2 comments:

xEllex said...

Yeah this was the feeling I was having every fucking day, which drove me to the binge.

And yeah I meant I was gonna report you for being under!! That's why I didn't sign up and was all sad :( and why Kristal said she might drop out.

Anyway I gave you a blogger award lovely. Check it out on my blog.

Have faith. This used to happen when I would liquid fast. I'd be convinced I couldn't NOT lose-I was having NO calories ffs but I would be stable stable stable then POOF! 3lbs in one day. Apparently it's your glycemic levels dropping or some such shit.

xEllex said...

Thank you :) I don't, but I appreciate the sentiment nevertheless. Silly, you can't even see my cheeks and jaw in the pic-that was my point!

No, don't drop out! There would be no point. I'm just being bitter 'cause I don't get my name on the sidebar *pout*

I don't know, I'm not getting on the scales for at least a week. My revision can't handle the weight-related panic that will ensue. I think I have just put on a ton. I look like a heffer. I'm pretty much just avoiding looking at myself atm it's disgusting. Can't believe I did that. Idiot. I'm just gonna keep not eating until my birthday (23rd May), combined with some laxies and there CAN'T not be some weightloss. There just CAN'T ok??

DRINK LOTS OF WATER! Water retention counts for a lot of weight. Seriously. I know this from an horrific encounter with a failed salt water flush.

Fingers crossed for the drop!! Any day now!

xx