Ooh your new template is a sudden joke. It woke my eyes up somewhat.
HELLO. I am on a week long plateau here. I am tearing my hair out. Check out my post later for my mind boggling idea of how to solve this. You will think I'm mad.
p.s. BAD BAD HOLLOW
I will report you to the skinny pact police if I have to. There are rules you know
...we could make our own pact? 'cause clearly we are too intolerant of high calorie numbers. It could be a yummus pact :D
2 comments:
Hahaha Hi-5 on the Gordon Brown joke
Ooh your new template is a sudden joke. It woke my eyes up somewhat.
HELLO. I am on a week long plateau here. I am tearing my hair out. Check out my post later for my mind boggling idea of how to solve this. You will think I'm mad.
p.s. BAD BAD HOLLOW
I will report you to the skinny pact police if I have to. There are rules you know
...we could make our own pact? 'cause clearly we are too intolerant of high calorie numbers. It could be a yummus pact :D
xx
Aww shit. Keep at it. Maybe kick some really heavy things, could be great cardio.
Oh and thanks for the offer... Bring the ski-masks, I'll bring the bricks. Love ya babe!!
xoxo zen
Post a Comment