21/05/2010

Word of the day + Revulsion

Today’s word of the day is: Murkage

Not for any particular reason, mind you. I was just listening to some of Hadouken’s demos today and it amused me thoroughly.

They want to have a dance like Whigfield had. Mhmmm.

But really now, the whole point of this post is to share a bit of my disgust.

Today was one of the warmest days in London thus far and I was on the bus. I was sitting next to a woman of somewhat gargantuan proportions, crammed into the window seat. And no matter how much I leaned away or folded myself up smaller or crossed my arms, because she took up not only her seat, but about a THIRD of mine, my bare upper arm was in constant contact with her equally bare upper arm.

Generally, that wouldn’t bother me TOO much.

But it was hot. Really fucking HOT.

And her arm was sweaty. Really fucking SWEATY.

For the entirety of my 40 minute journey, our arms slipped and slid against each other. In her SWEAT.

*vomits*

That’s all.



Oh, I’m at 143.2lbs now! Fingers crossed that by tomorrow I will have broken the 143-145lb plateau I’ve been on for about two fucking weeks now

Adieu, my lovelies :)


EDIT: You know, for quite a while afterwards I wondered why I didnt just MOVE AWAY from the obese woman. The bus wasn't particularly crowded, there were loads of extra seats - I could have just MOVED and completed the rest of my journey in peace. But no. I stayed put. And controlled my revolted wincing as best I could. Why? Because it was FUCKING AMAZING thinspiration. Every time her arm slid against mine with the movement of the bus, sure, bile rose in my throat, but my desire to never EVER look like her, to restrict harder, push myself harder fucking SKYROCKETED.

Masochistic, right?

3 comments:

Alice D said...

I'm sorry you got attacked by the sweat monster! I hate buses and any other public transport for that very reason. You have to be near people and they invade your personal space and it's just...gross!

Liz said...

Ugg, that sounds so gross! At least it was good reverse thinspo though :) And good job on your weight!

xEllex said...

I MISS YOU TOO! I think I'm going insane(er). I have 4 more exams in a row starting Monday. 2 more after that but I have a little respite in between so I may sneakily peek back at blogger.

LALALALA I'm ignoring everything you've posted, I'm sorry. Otherwise I will get sucked in. Just to let you know I appreciated your pining. Big catchup soon xxx