Hmmm...
Sometimes, I feel like I'm always bitching and complaining on here...
So, I should say something positive, right?
Vis a vis;
147lbs! Lowest weight EVER!
*triumphant happy dance*
(^_^)
Edit: For some comment replies to my lovelies;
Liz [ED]: It WAS pretty crappy, and it may have cemented my desire to avoid all social events in the future, PARTICULARLY food based ones. But i'm feeling pretty pragmatic and somewhat amused about the whole thing now. Probably not entirely healthy, but i'm dealing :)
Alice: Believe me, I DON'T make a habit of binging, I hate how it stretched out my stomach that day, I could see it in the mirror even though I got everything up AND lost a pound from saturday to sunday. And the acid afterwards was horrible. I think I just lost control completely. I couldn't seem to stop my hands shaking, and I was terrified someone would notice and I just couldn't stop myself. Generally I'm actually not that orally fixated, and only purge when I'm forced to keep up appearances by eating in front of people - and I never eat excessively. I didnt even think I could fit that much food inside myself... It hurt so much coming back up because I had to force up huge lumps of bread that werent even properly chewed. It was disgusting. Never again. EVER.
Thanks for your concern love, I'd rather not die either, not much point in working this hard to be thin if I do, right? :)
Edit: For some comment replies to my lovelies;
Liz [ED]: It WAS pretty crappy, and it may have cemented my desire to avoid all social events in the future, PARTICULARLY food based ones. But i'm feeling pretty pragmatic and somewhat amused about the whole thing now. Probably not entirely healthy, but i'm dealing :)
Alice: Believe me, I DON'T make a habit of binging, I hate how it stretched out my stomach that day, I could see it in the mirror even though I got everything up AND lost a pound from saturday to sunday. And the acid afterwards was horrible. I think I just lost control completely. I couldn't seem to stop my hands shaking, and I was terrified someone would notice and I just couldn't stop myself. Generally I'm actually not that orally fixated, and only purge when I'm forced to keep up appearances by eating in front of people - and I never eat excessively. I didnt even think I could fit that much food inside myself... It hurt so much coming back up because I had to force up huge lumps of bread that werent even properly chewed. It was disgusting. Never again. EVER.
Thanks for your concern love, I'd rather not die either, not much point in working this hard to be thin if I do, right? :)

3 comments:
Good job!! That's great :) Keep up the good work!
OMG AWESOME!!
{{zen does happy dance with you}}
xoxo
awesome job!! your doing great.
Post a Comment